The wide opening rope bags are designed to stow ropes (halyards, sheets…) upside down. Their installation is quick and easy. They are removed when the boat is in the harbour: for better protection against UVs and weather conditions and to ease cleansing and wintering.
- T161906: To be fixed to the access hatch, can be used as a stowage pouch for binoculars, gloves,…
- T222508: To fix in the cockpit or on the mast step for stowing halyards, reefing lines, bottles, and so on.
- T303110 / T403110: As they are large, they are mounted in the cockpit, on either side of the entrance hatch, in order to stow the organiser halyards.
Like all Outils Océans rope stowing bags, they are equipped with an easy mounting/locking/dismounting system with mushroom fasteners.
- Wide reinforced opening,
- Perforated bottom
- Quick fixing system with battens and mushroom fasteners to screw on or to glue (mushroom fasteners supplied, glue not supplied).
- 2 face PVC coated polyester body,
- Polyethylene reinforcement, 18/10,
- PVC coated perforated bottom,
- Polyethylene webbing trim,
- T161906: 15 m rope Ø6mm
- T222508: 35 m rope Ø8mm
- T303110: 75 m rope Ø8mm
- T403110: 100 m rope Ø8mm