Outils Océans safety boarding ladder
Magic-Reboard is a safety boarding ladder to climb back on board alone safely.
Easy to fit and to use, it complies with the EN/ISO 15085 standards and the 2013/53/EU European directive. It fits most boat sizes and is fixed on the side of the pushpit with a cow hitch knot. The length of the ladder can be adapted to most boats on the market.
Magic Reboard exists in two models:
- Ref.ES27295,9E,TA: 9 reinforced supple steps
- Ref.ESR27350,11E,TA: 11 rigid steps
Use of the safety boarding ladder
- Easy to set up and use.
- In compliance with the EN/ISO 15085 standard and the 94/25/CE European directive.
- It fits all boat sizes
- Easy to fit on the side of the aft stanchion, it is safe and easy to use
- The line can be triggered from the water to deploy the ladder.
- Fully deployed, at least 2 steps are in the water
- The wide semi-rigid reinforced steps facilitate access on board
- Cow hitch fastening
- Casing with wide opening,
- flap and press stud closing
- fluorescent strip
- triggering by cord
- 9 or 11 steps depending on model
- 2nd flap on the back of the case closed by 40mm stainless steel screw/nut
- Ladder made of polyester webbing with semi-rigid or rigid (depending on the model) polyethylene reinforcements and a high resistance polyester case coated on both sides,
- Polyethylene back and polypropylene strap edges.