Stacking bag – Outils Océans
The Outils Océans stacking bag will be an ally for stowage on board. It has a large compartment and can be opened thanks to a 2-part flap, designed for one-hand operation. Zip closing system, with a handle at each extremity.This stowage bag is also equipped with 2 multi-use cords: for carrying, bag compression, fastening… Also has a list holder to fill in its contents as required. 2 versions available:
60 L or 70 L.
THE EQUIPMENT: An Outils Océans exclusive designed for stowing your equipment, designed in collaboration with the most famous skippers.
THE BEST COMBINATION BETWEEN CASE AND BAG: robust and designed to carry heavy equipment, without deformation (mooring, tools, jerry cans,…). Lightweight and foldable to compress unused volume and save space.
WITH NO LOAD LIMIT: The design and materials allow the equipment to be put in the bag until it can no longer be carried. The limit is the user’s.
- 1 large compartment
- opens thanks to a 2-part flap
- Zip closing system
- a handle at each extremity
- 2 multi-use cords: carrying, bag compression, fastening
- 1 inventory list pocket
- Semi-rigid, unbreakable polyethylene body,
- top and pleats made of polyester, PVC coated on both sides,
- velcro on the flaps, injection-moulded polyamide zipper,
- polypropylene strap and edging,
- Cristal PVC inventory list pocket.
Size (L. x H. x thickness in cm):
- 60 L: 60 x 28 x 28 cm, weight: 1.36 kg
- 70 L: 60 x 28 x 28 cm, weight: 1.75 kg