Ready-to-use spinnaker light halyard | Offshore Racing
Our spinnaker light halyard is the result of Ino-Rope’s offshore racing experience. It is resistant in winches and clutches, no elongation; for precise setting of the luff. Its spliced Dyneema® cover ending protects it from chafing in sheaves. It is fitted with a messenger line ending to make it easier to pass the halyard through the mast.
- Ready-to-use, easy to rig thanks to its messenger line ending.
- Developed with Figaro Beneteau racers to suit fittings on standard polyester running rigging, it is the lightest halyard on the market.
- Heat set and pre-stretched core with optimised sampling and mixed cover.
- Its eye splice provides the rope extremity with optimal resistance (a bowline knot reduces the breaking load by 50%).
- The messenger line ending enables you to pass a messenger line through a mast or a boom safely.
- Rope: Dyneema SK78® heat-stretched core. Cover: Dyneema® / polypropylene / polyester.
- Double braid Dyneema® sewn eye splice.
- Messenger line ending.
- Supplied with a captive textile shackle made with a Dyneema® cover or with a quick-release snap shackle.
- Several colours available (the selected colour will be the main colour of your product)
- Spliced with expert care in our Ino-Rope workshops in France.
SATISFIED OR EXCHANGED