Ready-to-use for fine tuning on winches | Offshore Racing
From: 100,56 €
Our Ino-Rope experts have selected a ready-to-use product for you, according to your navigation needs.
We suggest a control line for precise settings, optimised for intensive use on winches. It also enables you to ease the sail fully or to trim it thanks to a robust cover.
With an eye splice, it is ideal for your mainsail travellers, settings and block and tackles, cunninghams, and so on.
Ready-to-use Offshore Racing control line for fine tuning on winches
We offer a control line for precise settings, optimised for intensive use on winches. It also enables you to ease the sail fully or to trim it thanks to a robust cover.
With its spliced eye, it is perfect for your mainsail travellers, settings and any type of block and tackles, cunningham, etc.
To meet the requirements of intensive and continuous use during offshore racing, the Corderie Lancelin has developed a high-performance rope with a Dyneema core. The resistance and durability of the modern fibres used enables the diameter to remain relatively small for control lines subjected to high tensile forces, during long racing periods.
- Ready-to use, easy to rig thanks to its constrictor ending.
- Ultra-fine tuning: thanks to its stabilised (heat-stretched) core, the rope provides perfect resistance to elongation.
- Its cover offers high resistance to the toughest operating conditions on winches and rigging.
- Excellent holding in cleats.
- Its eye splice provides the rope extremity with optimal resistance (a bowline knot reduces the breaking load by 50%).
- Its constrictor ending provides a neat, simple finish while preventing the rope construction from coming undone.
- Rope: 12-plait Dyneema SK78 heat set and pre-stretched “Racing” core. Technical cover. Technora® / Dyneema® / polyester.
- Double braid Dyneema® sewn eye splice.
- Constrictor ending.
Fine tuning control line spliced with expert care in our Ino-Rope workshops in France.
SATISFIED OR EXCHANGED
|Diamètre||Charge de rupture - Âme RSK78||Charge de rupture - Âme RSK99|
|6 mm||2 300 kg||3 050 kg|
|8 mm||3 750 kg||4 750 kg|
|10 mm||6 900 kg||-|
|12 mm||9 000 kg||-|