Ino-Block LIGHT 1.2
The Ino-Block LIGHT 1.2 is a block with a textile axle that weighs 19 grams, for a working load of 400 kg. A lightweight block which is compact, reliable, efficient, and affordable. It is suitable for dinghy sailing and cruising: easy to install, it is designed for ropes up to Ø 10 mm.
A new design:
- The Ino-Block LIGHT concentrates the best technologies and materials developed with the previous Ino-Block models.
- Size (L x width): 46 x 34 mm
Tried and tested technology
- The innovative concept of a block with a textile axle, tested and approved during the last Vendée Globe, now exists for small blocks with low to medium working loads.
- This product is suitable for dinghy sailing and cruising: reliability, lightness and efficiency and great value for money.
An innovative connector:
- The Ino-Block LIGHT was designed around an innovative connector system, the I-Connect LIGHT, which enables a mounting from 0° to 90°, depending of the orientation required by the block.
- The I-Connect LIGHT is a textile connector system made of Dyneema® SK78. It is lightweight and easy to install.
2 types of connector available:
- Choose the I-Connect LIGHT version for quick installation and removal.
- The lashing version requires more care during its mounting; it is conceived for blocks which no longer move once installed (available on request).
As the first product designed by Ino-Rope, the Ino-Block is a textile block
produced in series, based on an innovative patented concept. Extremely simple (5 parts) and efficient, the Ino-Block is lighter than all the other
traditional blocks on the market thanks to its textile technology. It is also more reliable (highly resistant Dyneema® axle) and its materials
were selected to last longer (no ball bearing or metallic parts inside).
|Diamètre de cordage Max||Charge de travail||Charge de rupture||Poids||Longueur||Largeur||Hauteur|
|8 mm||200 kg||600 kg||12 g||35.5 mm||26 mm||19 mm|