Clamcleat® Aero Cleat
15,90 € – 17,99 €
Clamcleat® Aero Cleat for kitesurf :
- CL828-68AN Micro Aero Cleat : for lines from 3 to 4 mm
- CL826A Aero Cleat Mk2 : for lines from 4 to 6 mm
Clamcleat® Aero Cleat CL828-68AN Micro Aero Cleat and CL826A Aero Cleat Mk2
Aero Cleat models by Clamcleat® are the most renowned in the kiteboarding community.
They have been used for years on kiteboarding handles but can also be used as a blocking system for adjustable tackle on land and water.
We have 2 models on offer:
- The”Micro Aero Cleat” CL828-68AN model,more compact and lighter for more race-oriented use (kitefoil). Suitable for 3 to 4 mm diameter lines.
- The “Aero Cleat Mk2” CL826A model, which can be fitted to most kitesurf handles available on the market, is perfect for people who choose comfort over performance (larger trim diameter 4 to 6mm.
- In terms of materials, the support plate is made of nylon and the cleat of anodised aluminium.
|Référence||Modèle||Diamètre de cordage||Longueur||Largeur||Hauteur||Poids|
|CL828-68AN||Micro Aero Cleat||3 - 4 mm||60 mm||13 mm||28 mm||21 g|
|CL826A||Aero Cleat Mk2||4 - 6 mm||73 mm||16 mm||38 mm||36 g|
Micro Aero Cleat: 3 mm, Aero Cleat Mk2 : 4 mm
You may also like…
2,60 € – 5,50 €