Ready-to-use Premium Mainsail Sheet | Offshore Racing
Our mainsail halyard is the result of Ino-Rope’s offshore racing experience. Resistant cover in winches and clutches, no elongation, for precise setting of the luff. Its spliced finish with Dyneema® cover protects it from chafing in sheaves. It is fitted with a messenger line ending to make it easier to pass the halyard through the mast.
To meet the requirements of intensive and continuous use during offshore racing, Corderie Lancelin has developed a high-performance rope. The resistance and longevity of the modern fibres used enables the diameter to remain relatively small for control lines subjected to high tensile forces, during long racing periods.
- Ready-to-use, easy to rig thanks to its messenger line ending.
- Ultra-fine settings: Thanks to its stabilised (heat-stretched) core, the rope provides perfect resistance to elongation.
- Its cover offers high resistance to the toughest operating conditions on winches and rigging.
- Excellent holding in cleats.
- Its eye splice provides the rope extremity with optimal resistance (a bowline knot reduces the breaking load by 50).
- The Dyneema® cover of the eye provides extra protection against chafing, abrasion in sheaves or other aggressive parts of your rigging. With its resistance and efficiency, this material extends your rope’s lifespan.
- The messenger line ending enables you to pass a messenger line through a mast or a boom safely.
- Rope: 12-plait Dyneema SK78 coated heat-stretched “Racing” core. Technical cover. Technora® / Dyneema® / polyester.
- Sheathed double braid Dyneema® sewn eye splice
- Messenger line ending.
Supplied with a captive textile shackle made of a Dyneema® cover, or with a stainless steel shackle.Several colours available (the selected colour will be the main colour of your product).
Spliced with expert care in our Ino-Rope workshops in France.
SATISFIED OR EXCHANGED
|Diamètre||Charge de rupture - Âme RSK78||Charge de rupture - Âme RSK99|
|6 mm||2 300 kg||3 050 kg|
|8 mm||3 750 kg||4 750 kg|
|10 mm||6 900 kg||-|
|12 mm||9 000 kg||-|