Ready-to-use gennaker halyard | Offshore Racing
From: 140,12 €
Our Ino-Rope experts have selected a ready-to-use product for you, according to your navigation needs.
Our gennaker halyard is the result of Ino-Rope’s offshore racing experience. Resistant in winches and clutches with no elongation, for precise setting of the luff. Its spliced rope finish with Dyneema® cover protects it from chafing in sheaves. It is fitted with a messenger line ending to make it easier to pass the halyard through the mast.
Ready-to-use Offshore Racing gennaker Halyard
Our gennaker halyard is the result of Ino-Rope’s offshore racing experience. Resistant in winches and clutches with no elongation, for precise setting of the luff. Its spliced Dyneema® cover ending protects it from chafing in sheaves. It is fitted with a messenger line ending in order to facilitate the passage of the halyard through the mast.
To meet the requirements of intensive and continuous use during offshore racing, Corderie Lancelin has developed a high-performance Dyneema core rope. The resistance and durability of the modern fibres used enables the diameter to remain relatively small for control lines subjected to high tensile forces, during long racing periods.
- Ready-to-use, easy to rig thanks to its messenger line ending.
- Ultra-fine settings: thanks to its stabilised (heat-stretched) core, the rope provides perfect resistance to elongation.
- Its cover offers high resistance to the toughest operating conditions on winches and rigging.
- Excellent holding in cleats.
- Its eye splice provides the rope extremity with optimal resistance (a bowline knot reduces the breaking load by 50%).
- The Dyneema® cover of the eye provides extra protection against chafing, abrasion in sheaves or other aggressive parts of your rigging. With its resistance and efficiency, this material extends your rope’s lifespan.
- The messenger line ending enables you to pass a messenger line through a mast or a boom safely.
- Rope: 12-plait Dyneema SK78 coated heat set and pre-stretched “Racing” core. Technical cover. Technora® / Dyneema® / polyester.
- Sheathed double braid Dyneema® sewn eye splice.
- Messenger line ending.
Supplied with a captive textile shackle made with a Dyneema® cover or with a quick-release snap shackle.Several colours available (the selected colour will be the main colour of your product).
Spliced with expert care in our Ino-Rope workshops in France.
SATISFIED OR EXCHANGED
|Charge de rupture - Âme RSK78
|Charge de rupture - Âme RSK99
|2 300 kg
|3 050 kg
|3 750 kg
|4 750 kg
|6 900 kg
|9 000 kg