Ready-to-use spinnaker light sheet | Offshore Racing
From: 37,35 €
Our Ino-Rope experts have selected a ready-to-use product for you, according to your navigation needs.
Our spinnaker light sheet is comfortable to handle. It floats and does not kink when eased, providing comfortable, continuous hand tuning.
Ready-to-use Offshore Racing spinnaker light sheet
Our spinnaker light-sheet is comfortable to handle. It floats and does not kink when eased, providing comfortable, continuous hand tuning.
Lightweight (even when water-soaked), supple and comfortable to handle thanks to its mixed composition, the Ecomax rope from Corderie Lancelin is an ideal product for settings and block and tackles that do not require the use of a winch (mainsail traveller, thin block and tackles, barbers, etc.) and light sheets.
- Easy to splice and comfortable handling
- Lightweight and supple
- Positive buoyancy
- Excellent abrasion resistance and good tensile strength
- Ready-to use, easy to rig thanks to its constrictor ending.
- Its rope is lightweight (even if water-soaked), supple and comfortable to handle thanks to its mixed construction.
- Its eye splice provides the rope extremity with optimal resistance (a bowline knot reduces the breaking load by 50%).
- Its constrictor ending makes a neat, simple ending while preventing the rope construction from coming undone.
- Rope: blended core: Dyneema® / polypropylene. Blended cover: Dyneema® / polypropylene / polyester.
- Dyneema eye splice
- Constrictor ending.
Supplied with a captive textile shackle made of Dyneema® cover
Several colours available (the selected colour will be the main colour of your product).
Spliced with expert care in our Ino-Rope workshops in France.
SATISFIED OR EXCHANGED