Rope-bag with wide opening – Outils Océans
The Outils Océans rope bags with wide openings are designed to stow ropes (halyards, sheets…) upside down. They also allow you to hold your ropes in place while sailing. As their installation is quick and simple,they are easily removed for easy cleaning and wintering. Like all Outils Océans rope stowing bags, they are equipped with an easy mounting/locking/dismounting system with “mushroom” connectors.
Here are the different types of use according to the models available:
- T161906: To be fixed to the companionway, can be used as a stowage pouch for binoculars, gloves,…
- T222508: To fix in the cockpit or on the mast step for stowing halyards, reefing lines, bottles…
- T303110 / T403110: As they are large, they are mounted in the cockpit, on each side of the entrance hatch, in order to stow the organiser halyards.
Capacity of the wide opening rope bags:
- T161906: 15 m of rope, Ø6mm
- T222508: 35 m of rope, Ø8mm
- T303110: 75 m of rope, Ø8mm
- T403110: 100 m of rope, Ø8mm
- Reinforced wide opening
- Openwork bottom
- Quick fixing system with battens and mushroom connectors to screw on or to glue (mushroom connectors supplied, glue not supplied)
- 2 face PVC coated polyester body
- Polyethylene reinforcement, 18/10th
- PVC coated openwork bottom,
- Polypropylene webbing edge
- Like all Outils Océans rope bags, they are equipped with an easy mounting/locking/dismounting system with mushroom connectors.
- T161906: L. 16 x H. 19 x thickness 06 cm
- T222508: L. 22 x H. 25 x thickness 08 cm
- T303110: L. 30 x H. 31 x thickness 10 cm
- T403110: L. 40 x H. 31 x thickness 10 cm