Textile shackle made of pre-stretched Dyneema® cover
The Ino-Rope version of the textile shackle has been tried and tested in the harshest conditions.The textile shackle is the star of modern ropework. Indeed, as it is very light and robust, it has overtaken its stainless steel cousin for fastening blocks, sheets, halyards, etc. on board sailing boats. Numerous versions are available on the market, but the Ino-Rope expertise will allow you to use this textile connector in total safety. Indeed, the fabrication process of our textile shackle provides its added value: the balancing and tightening of the diamond knot are done with precision, which is essential to guarantee the shackle’s robustness.
- Please note that coloured textile shackles Enjoy a coating treatment. The provides better protection for the Dyneema® fibre ®.
- The length indicated corresponds to length of the closed textile shackle (twice the length when the shackle is open), the load indicated is the breaking load).
- The Ino-Rope textile shackles are manufactured by our expert-rigger, in our workshop.
- Very high abrasion resistance (coated Dyneema® cover)
- Opening trigger line and anti-loss system
- Different lengths and colours available (black, grey, red and green)
Are you lost with all our textile connector systems? Follow the guide!
|Manille textile||Charge de travail / Passage SIMPLE||Charge de travail / Passage DOUBLE||Charge de rupture / Passage SIMPLE||Charge de rupture / Passage DOUBLE||Longueur manille fermée||Longueur manille ouverte||Préconisée pour poulie|
|I-Connect 2-100||1000 kg||-||2000 kg||-||100 mm||200 mm||Ino-Block 2.4|
|I-Connect 2-200||1000 kg||2000 kg||2000 kg||4000 kg||200 mm||400 mm||Ino-Block 2.4|
|I-Connect 4.5-100||2250 kg||-||4500 kg||-||100 mm||200 mm||Ino-Block 2.4/3.6|
|I-Connect 4.5-200||2250 kg||4500 kg||4500 kg||9000 kg||200 mm||400 mm||Ino-Block 2.4/3.6|