Ready-to-use -3-strand polyamid
From: 7,44 €
Custom made mooring line made in our workshop in Concarneau
- 3-strand Polyamide rope
- 3-strand eye splice: 400 mm depending on the rope diameter
- Polyester chafe sleeve
A ready-to-use dock line ideal for motorboats and sailboats.
Compared to polyester, the rope polyamide a un elongation at break significantly more significant (15 to 20%). Its high elasticity makes it particularly suitable for docking, as its fibres protect the cleats by absorbing shocks.
- Choice of rope length and diameter
- 3-strand eye splice:
- Protective chafe sleeve-chafing
- Good abrasion and UV resistance. UV
- Good abrasion and UV resistance.
- Polymerisation provides better strand stabilisation, greater rope flexibility and facilitates the splicing process.
- Good elasticity
- Cost saving
- Easy to splice
If you want to show off in front of your friends, use the word “polyamide” to speak about this plastic material that is a hit on the textile market. If that was a flop because your friends already knew that polyamide was mostly known by its trade name Nylon ®, you can save face by specifying that the word corresponds to the abbreviations of New Yorkand London, the two factories of the American company Du Pont de Nemours that discovered the fibre in the mid-thirties.fibre which are then braided.
- Bow and stern lines
- 2 lines
|10 mm||1 850 kg||66 g/m|
|12 mm||2 500 kg||81 g/m|
|14 mm||3 300 kg||117 g/m|
|16 mm||4 200 kg||168 g/m|