Premium sail foot / reefing line for Regatta
Our Premium sail-foot reefing line, without elongation, enables precise settings while offering high resistance to static loads thanks to its spliced finish with Dyneema® cover that protects it from chafing in sheaves. It is fitted with a messenger-line ending which simplifies its installation.
To meet the requirements of intensive and continuous use during offshore racing, the Corderie Lancelin has developed a high-performance rope with a Dyneema core. The resistance and longevity of the modern fibres used enables the diameter to remain relatively small for control lines subjected to high tensile forces, during long racing periods.
- Ready-to-use, easy to rig thanks to its constrictor ending.
- Ultra-fine tuning: Thanks to its stabilised (heat-stretched) core, the rope provides perfect resistance to elongation.
- Its cover offers high resistance to the toughest operating conditions on winches and rigging.
- Excellent holding in cleats.
- Its eye splice provides the rope extremity with optimal resistance (a bowline knot reduces the breaking load by 50%).
- The Dyneema® cover of the eye provides extra protection against chafing, abrasion in sheaves or other aggressive parts of your rigging. Thanks to its resistance and efficiency, this material extends your rope’s lifespan.
- The messenger line ending enables you to pass a messenger line through a mast or a boom safely.
- Rope: 12-plait Dyneema SK78 heat set and pre-stretched “Racing” core. Technical cover: Technora® / Dyneema® / polyester.
- Sheathed double braid Dyneema® sewn eye splice.
- Messenger line ending.
Several colours available (the selected colour will be the main colour of your product).
Spliced with expert care in our Ino-Rope workshops in France.
SATISFIED OR EXCHANGED
|Diamètre||Charge de rupture - Âme RSK78||Charge de rupture - Âme RSK99|
|6 mm||2 300 kg||3 050 kg|
|8 mm||3 750 kg||4 750 kg|
|10 mm||6 900 kg||-|
|12 mm||9 000 kg||-|